Trailer & Roof Box Hire
Hire anytime Mon – Sat 8am – 1pm (Exceptions – Monday collect from 10am, Saturday return by 12.30pm)
To hire from us we request the following:
- For bookings at peak times or for long hires a deposit will be required at the time of booking. This is generally 50% of the hire charge.
- Hire charge to be paid in full on collection of item by cash or card. All hire prices exclude VAT.
- Driving licence of hirer to be produced
- Proof of address to be produced eg. utility bill, bank statement
- A security deposit to be paid, in person, on a credit or debit card at the time of collection. This is between £50 - £250 depending on the item hired.
- Any item hired from us needs to be insured by you for theft or damage. Insurance is not included in the hire charge but can be provided by us at £7 per day. Please note our insurance doesn’t include cover for contents.
- All items on our hire fleet can be taken abroad at no extra cost.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to satisfy all legal requirements such as suitable licence, number plate, weight limitations, safe loading and trailer safety.
- Trailers - Camping & Bike
- Trailers - Box & Van
- Trailers - Car Transporters
- Trailers - Commercial & Plant